Wednesday, March 30, 2011

30 Day Challenge- Day 6

Favorite superhero and why
I think my favorite superheros are Superman and Batman. I have always liked Superman, and I’m not sure why. Of course I really liked the movies that Christopher Reeve did, and he was always Superman to me for a long time. I used to think that Lois Lane wasn't pretty enough for him. (Side note: Spencer met Margot Kidder at the Double Tree Hotel in Salt Lake when he used to work at the front desk, and he said she was plenty pretty in person.)



Whether or not you are a fan of the new Superman, I think Brandon Routh is a cutie and he did pretty well in the remake a few years ago.


I have always been interested in the dynamic between Batman and The Joker.

 This was evident to me, even in the early Adam West days. POW!


I also thoroughly enjoy the new adaptations of Batman, done by Christopher Nolan. Thus my favoritism continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome enough to comment