Sunday, March 27, 2011

30 Day Challenge- Day 3

A picture of you and your friends

Unfortunately I don’t have a lot of pictures of my friends. Recent ones, anyway. Our old computer crashed a few years ago and although we did save most, if not all of the pictures that were on there, I haven’t been able to get them on our newer computer yet. Thus, I am only going to share a few pictures that I have from a long time ago.
How is this for a long time ago?? This was taken in high school with my best friends- Veronica, Lisa, and Ruth. They are the type of friends that years apart can pass and it feels just the same as when (if) we get together. I don't see these girls anymore, but I wish every day that I could. We keep in touch via social networking, but I don't speak to them regularly, with the exception of Ruth.
Ruth and I went to college together too, and we will be close for a long time. I love her!

Shannon is another friend that I was very close to. We were roommates for a long time, and she is also the type of person that whenever I see her, I almost feel like the time hasn't even passed since I saw her last. We've been friends since freshman year of college. The last time I saw her was almost 2 years ago, but hopefully next time she is in town I can finally get together with her again- that may not be for a while, though, because she just had a baby boy a few days ago-- CONGRATULATIONS, SHAN! I love you too!


Marina would never let me take pictures with her. Again, if such a picture existed it would all be on my old computer, but I don't think it does. She was one of the closest friends to me while Spencer went to law school. She sort of represented a different era of friends in my life, if that makes any sense.
I love Marina and I miss her. I hope her husband Dustin knows how much we still think of him and pray for him, and for him to be comforted.


I also cannot post pictures of my friends without including a picture of my wonderful husband. He has been my best friend for almost 10 years. I love him so much and cannot imagine my life without him. I love you the most!

1 comment:

  1. i like these posts and love the first picture. it's weird to think that all of that happened so long ago when it really doesn't seem that distant. then again, seeing those clothes does remind me of just how far away 1999/2000 really is.

    ReplyDelete

You are awesome enough to comment