Friday, April 8, 2011

Flashback: One Year Ago Today

I think this is one of my favorite games!

This is the result of a super long shopping spree Spencer and I went on last year today as a result of a gift card we received from the people at the court.
P.S. I think that baby on the changing pad is super creepy. I thought so then, too.


Here's what the belly looked like. I was dilated to a 2 and 90% effaced for 3 weeks. The following week, which I don't have a picture of, I was dilated to a 3 and still 90% effaced until my water broke. That story is forthcoming, if anyone is interested.



I thought about putting a picture up of my bare belly from this day, but then I remembered that I'm not brainless and you don't want to see that.
These pictures are the last of the belly before the babe is born.

1 comment:

  1. Your little girl is so cute! I can't believe she's almost one! I hope you're doing well :)

    ReplyDelete

You are awesome enough to comment