Thursday, June 2, 2011

Just taking a walk

So this video was taken a few weeks ago, but it does show this little girl's enthusiasm for walking around.  She doesn't seem to be interested in walking alone yet, but I know that isn't far off.

It's pretty long, about 4 minutes, so if you don't care, just skip over!



P.S. Abby fell off the couch the other day while she was sitting with me-- she was reaching for something either on the floor or on the coffee table, I'm not sure which-- and she hit her head and her cheek against the side of the coffee table. She got a little bump on her head that has since gone down, and has a sad little bruise on her cheek that is a nice reminder to me of what a fantastic parent I am.

That's not all I had to say, but that's all for now.

2 comments:

  1. Loved it! Watched the whole thing. Her excitement is so cute, and I love the little sounds she makes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray Abby! I love the part about the grass. She is really moving fast, too! So, so cute. And four minutes is not too long at all when you are watching from Arizona!

    ReplyDelete

You are awesome enough to comment