Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine for my husband


You are my Valentine. I love that you like to cook. I love that I get to spend every day with you. I love that you are so smart. I love that you are so generous and kind. I love that you take care of me when I am sick. I love that you are funny. I love that you love to eat and enjoy food as much as I do! I love that you love to coupon. I love that you are such a good father. I love that you love your daughter. I love that she is excited to see you when you walk in the door. I love that you helped me every night after she was born, staying up with me even though you were just watching us nurse and bringing me snacks and water. I love that I get to be with you forever. I love that you love me.
Those are certainly not all of the things that I love about you. But it's a start.
I love you!!
Love, your wife
(image found here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome enough to comment