Baby girl is 9 months old! I can hardly believe it. As Spencer so eloquently put it the other day, she has now been "out of my belly longer than she has been in it." Indeed.
Abby really is so much fun. I miss her newborn-ness, but this part is good stuff too. A few fun facts about our little girl:
- 17 pounds, 3 ounces (22%)
- 27.5 inches height (47%)
- 17.2 inches head circumference (42%)
- sleeps 11-12 hours at night (sometimes more) and about 3 hours during the day. She also puts herself to sleep- I love that about her.
- babbles all the time- "mama," "dada," "blah" or "ba," "rara," and all kinds of other sounds that I can't quite make out
- loves her vegetables- squash, carrots, sweet potatoes, and peas are her favorites. She tolerates applesauce and pears and peaches.
- can feed herself finger foods (so far we've just done puffs)
- her hair is getting a little longer on top. She looks like a fuzzy duckling after we dry her off from a bath.
- loves to be startled
- smiles for the camera, just before trying to grab it out of my hands and eat it. Loves to watch herself on videos.
- no teeth yet!
- dances from side to side while eating in her bumbo chair eating
She is quite possibly the sweetest girl ever.