Monday, November 8, 2010

Visitors!

This information is a little dated, but you don't care, right?
Both my mom and Kelly were able to come to visit in October. My mom was here the second week of the month, and stayed for about a week.

My mom likes to come when she can, and luckily she has been able to see Abby several times since she was born! Abby couldn't be happier about it:





She loves her Nama and we are hoping we can see her and my dad in a few weeks, if their plans allow for it.

Kelly came the very next week from Virginia - and we are so glad she did!


She left her husband Preston, and kids Nick and Brooklyn at home in Bristow. We are sad they weren't able to come visit too, but we did get on Skype to say hi before the kids went to bed.


We got to spend a lot of time with Kelly and the Lythgoes over the next few days.


Thank you to Kelly and my mom for coming to visit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome enough to comment