We went to Spencer's parents house for Thanksgiving. The Patriots were playing and were on in the morning. We may have dressed up for the game.
In case you didn't already know, Spencer is a Patriots fan. He's from a little city called Boston.
We didn't stay like that all day. Someone pooped in their outfit, not gonna say who. You know, protect their feelings and all.
Abby has officially decided that she doesn't like bows on her head, by the way. She has started taking them off whenever I put the band over her head.
After all day of sleeping and playing and being held by cousins, Abby finally got to spend some time with her Nana and Papa. They were previously busy cooking our wonderful dinner and cleaning up and washing dishes. Thank you!
The night before we got to see Carrie, Daniel, Colton and Chloe at a family gathering on the Hamill side.
It was fun to see so many cousins, both mine and hers.
And for the old news, that Abby is 7 months (and 10 days) old!
She is so good at sitting up- but don't necessarily go by these pictures- she was trying to eat her toes, which she is also pretty good at.
- She loves carrots, peas, and sweet potatoes. We are going to start fruit soon.
- Still a very good sleeper- she now goes to sleep around 8:30 and wakes up around 7 or 7:30.
- She loves to pull off her socks and put them in her mouth.
- She loves to read (still) and I keep mentioning it because she loves it so darn much.
- She's on the downward end of her first year- newborn no more!