Wednesday, July 17, 2013

It's been a while...

So, I've been really absent lately. I'm 7 weeks out from having a sweet baby boy, and to be honest, blogging hasn't been high on my priority list for quite some time. Nevertheless, here are the highlights (that I've actually taken pictures of) of the last few months.

Ab got her hands on a blue permanent marker (not exactly a highlight, but it was one of those frustrating moments that I thought to take angry pictures of!)

We had Easter dinner with Spencer's family.

Made myself a car seat cover:

Abby turned 3! Here she is unwrapping presents from my parents with my mom on Skype.


She wanted a Piglet party (not Winnie the Pooh and Piglet--just Piglet.) We had a party with pink, dark pink, and silver colors, and a menu of Piglets in a Blanket with Hunny Mustard sauce, Tigger's Twisted Pasta Salad, and fruit.


Also Piglet's favorite treat-acorns made of Nutter Butters and Hershey's Kisses.



Those boys, always wearing their Boston gear.


My 3 year old!


 At 40.5 weeks pregnant!

... And here is Brady Marshall Lythgoe, born 6 days past his due date on May 29, at 6:12 pm.
A full birth story will come later, but the short version is I had mild, infrequent contractions during the day, which didn't become regular or painful until 5 pm, and he was born naturally w/out an epidural less than an hour later. There was (again) mecconium in my water, and so Mr. Brady needed lung therapy and oxygen treatment.



As well as the bili lights!





Abby was SO excited to have her brother home.



More to come, I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome enough to comment