Thursday, May 31, 2012

Randomness and a black eye

While I'm working on Vegas post 2, I thought I'd post some random pictures of the last few months.


Abby went through a little phase where she would create what she calls a "book chair." I think it might be self-explanatory.








Charlie came over for a visit a few weeks ago, and we watched the Celtics game.




Several weeks ago while I was working, Abby was playing outside and thought she'd go after a Rapunzel bike a neighborhood girl was riding. It didn't end well. She took the handlebar in the eye!
She got a black eye and some scratches. It really blossomed over the days afterward and deepened in color, but these were taken the night of the accident and the following day.




 



Poor girl. There is no trace of the black eye anymore, but it must have been pretty traumatic because she still talks about the fact that a little girl hit her with a bike.
These are old pictures- it's difficult to catch this girl since she's always on the run.

2 comments:

  1. Ouch! Glad she's doing better. Love the book chair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a hard time imagining Abby talking about stuff like this, probably because the only thing I heard her say in December was 'groc! groc!'

    ReplyDelete

You are awesome enough to comment