Monday, April 23, 2012

Winnie the Pooh, Winnie the Pooh, tubby little cubby all stuffed with fluff...

Winnie the Pooh Party

Miss Abigail turned two!!
She loves Winnie the Pooh and Piglet, so we decided to do a Pooh party for her second birthday. We didn't do much for her first birthday (I couldn't even finish posting about it!) so we invited our family in our area to come over to celebrate this year.

(Watching the Red Sox while setting up.)

We mostly used our Pooh books and a lot of balloons as decoration, with some store bought stuff here and there. Overall it was a very handmade looking party, but those are the best kind, right?

 

I had a coloring station set up. I would like to point out my beautiful artwork that I did.


Spencer wants to point out that I am a 29 year old woman, and coming from me they aren't that impressive at all. He went on to say that he would be proud of me if I was maybe 4 or 5 and came out with that. He doesn't know what he's talking about.





Welcome to the Hundred Acre Woods!




The birthday girl watching Winnie the Pooh while waiting for her guests to arrive.


The table and food. We had pizza, because it is Abby's favorite. I had fruit, chocolate fruit dip, bread sticks and garlic bread.

I also had a little "Hunny" pot with Teddy Grahams (honey flavored) and little bees swarming around. (My stupid balloons in the middle were already starting to deflate at this point... grrr!)








More to come!

1 comment:

  1. "tubby little cubby" is my favorite part of that song. why is it so funny??! i always laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete

You are awesome enough to comment