Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Christmas Part 3

Okay, here's the final installment.
We had some ridiculous Sonora Dogs in AZ, and please attribute the red glow to the fact that the stand was a mobile truck with a large red tarp stretched over the eating area. The only way you know that Mexican food is true Mexican.




We toured Saguaro National Park for free thanks to Dad's Old Man Pass.


Crazy hair! Cheeser for Grandpa!


This was our Prom-style family shot with a cactus. Keena took it. Then she asked if I would like to take her family picture with the cactus.


This is that picture.


The zoo! Mostly pictures of the fam. Minimal pictures of animals.







Saying bye to Robbie and Hannah. They, along with my dad and Keena drove to California the day before we left. Which left us time to...


See our friends from BYU, Joey and Suzie and their super cute girls! Abby was pretty wary of those guys. Just look at her.


When we got home, we let Abby open a few more gifts from us.



Then we saw Carrie, Daniel, Chloe, and Colton on New Years Eve.



Look at that pose!




Then it was on to Marti and Dennis's house for some more present opening and New Years Eve activities.



Thanks for all the holiday fun, families!!

3 comments:

  1. Come back! We miss you. I know it is not Christmas anymore but I can do presents if that will help sweeten the pot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEww to my Jay Leno chin! Daniel and I love the pics! I want that posin picture of my tolton!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so fun to see you guys! You've got a street-smart daughter there; I was totally planning on stealing Spencer's wallet during the picture, but Abby foiled the plan! :) I've always wanted to try one of those Sonoran hot dogs, but the mobile stand makes me a little nervous.

    ReplyDelete

You are awesome enough to comment