Thursday, January 12, 2012

Christmas Part 2

So here's another batch of pictures. Some of the pictures I got from Robbie are mammoth and didn't load properly, but you get the idea of what went on. Probably you don't want to see anymore anyway!

My little family on Christmas Eve!



My little family (again) on Christmas Morning! Right after 8:30 church... it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It was actually very nice to think of the Savior on Christmas Day before opening all of our presents.



Group shot.


Hamills, minus one. We'll catch you later this year Carrie!

 


Abby was averse the the group activity of opening presents, and snuck off to play, and eventually had to open presents later.


 
Keena trying on the skirt I made her!


Hey Keena!


This is what we did after presents. Don't forget my dad in the far corner.



I wasn't sure if Hannah would use this picture or not, as it came from their camera, but as of yet it hasn't made an appearance, so here it is. You're welcome.



1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe this has no comments! Awesome pictures, great time had, hurry back, Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

You are awesome enough to comment