Sunday, March 24, 2013

Updates and things

Oh my, how time does get away from you. I've been on a vacation from this blog, but here's a quick re-cap:

 Pregnancy:
How far along: 32 weeks this week
Baby: About 4 lbs, appx 16 inches long or so. My next appointment is on Wednesday.
Maternity clothes: Not really; just my one pair of maternity jeans that I now wear around 2 or 3 times a week.
Gender: Boy! Name suggestions?
Movement: Moving all the time, at inconvenient times too. I can't remember now how much Abby used to move around now, but I go back and forth trying to decide who moved more.
Sleep: Not bad, although I've had a few nights of random restless hours. Overall, good.
Cravings: Chocolate milk, but only because I still can't drink a lot of water- which is what I really want- at once or I'll get sick. Chocolate milk has been my solution to that this past week.
Symptoms: Shortness of breath, leg cramps in the middle of the night, still nausea although it's been a month since I threw up! Yay!
Other things:
Something all over her face... not sure what now.

For Valentine's Day, we made sticker Valentines for our families. Daddy, Nana and Papa, and Nama and Grandad (Grandma and Grandpa) were treated a little more special and for them, we made hearts out of hand prints. It was a hit and soo not as messy as I thought it would be. (From the top of my heart to the tips of my toes-footprint- I love you!)


Want to see my messy room? I swear I don't even care that I'm posting this, but I should. Here I am 28 weeks.
Spencer had a birthday! We love him so much and I am ashamed that I didn't dedicate a sloppy romantic post to him, but that's how it goes. He and Abby are showing off a few of his presents, including a little Red Sox t-shirt for baby brother.

Our niece Taylor was baptized in early March, which in our church we can choose to do when we turn 8, and Spencer and Abby were able to go watch. Afterward, they went to IHOP, where Ab destroyed this chocolate "funny face" pancake with chocolate syrup and whipped cream (had I been there, she probably would have eaten something else...) that she still talks about. She also still asks us to tell her about how Taylor was baptized by uncle Charlie.
I'm messing around with a quilt and trying to get it right. This is about what it looks like now. Too busy?

1 comment:

  1. My gosh you are tiny! Bonnie, you are an adorable pregnant woman! I absolutely love the photo of Abby and her dessert-style pancake. Well done, miss. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

You are awesome enough to comment