Saturday, June 30, 2012

Fair warning...

This is a complete overload of pictures. Really. If you aren't related to me or my sister, I don't really expect you to finish looking at these.

Random fun at the park.
This day called for fanciness (i.e. necklace and sun hat.)





Abby and I went to Carrie's house to play in the sprinklers several weeks ago. The kids had a great time! Thanks to Chloe, Colton, Carrie, and Daniel! (This be the overload of pictures...)





















My mom came for a brief visit a few weeks ago to help Carrie pack up her classroom, and we all got together at the Gateway before she left. You know, before the Gateway is totally bankrupt at the hands of City Creek Center.

 








Goodnight!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys have been having an awesome summer! We need to get together soon !

    ReplyDelete

You are awesome enough to comment